Note: We have updated our bookmarklet on January 13, 2017. You can no longer create discount codes with the old bookmarklet. If you have not updated the bookmarklet, please follow the instructions below to add the new bookmarklet.
If you have deleted the bookmarklet accidentally or want to use another browser, please follow the instructions below to install the Coupon Bookmarklet again.
If you have completed the Setup Wizard
Go to Rewards Settings, click "Create more codes" and set up the Discount Code Bookmarklet by dragging the box “S Loyalty: Discount Codes” to your bookmark bar. [Help me find my bookmark bar!] as per the video below.
If you haven’t completed the Setup Wizard
Please follow the video below to set up the Discount Code Bookmarklet.
- At the “Rewards” section of the Setup Wizard, click the “Set Up My First Reward” button.
- Setup your reward as needed and click OK.
- The “Create Discount Codes” dialogue will be opened. Drag the box “S Loyalty: Discount Codes” in the dialogue to your bookmark bar and the Discount Code Bookmarklet is now installed in your bookmark bar. [Help me find my bookmark bar!]
* Our Discount Code Bookmarklet requires third-party cookies to function properly. For further information on third-party cookies, please see below:
- Apple Safari:http://clubrunner.helpserve.com/Knowledgebase/Article/View/710/0/enable-third-party-cookies-for-safari
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en. In the "Cookies" section, select "Allow local data to be set" and uncheck "Block third-party cookies and site data".
- Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences. Select "Accept cookies from sites" and choose "Always" for "Accept third-party cookies".
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/299331/en-us