You can use our “Import Past Orders” function to reward customers with points for purchases they made prior to the launch of your loyalty program.
After you complete the Setup Wizard and launched the Loyalty Program:
- Go to our app Admin Console > Loyalty Program > Overview
- On the top right corner, you will see the “Past Orders Import” section. Click “Get Started on Import”.
- Review the rules for import past orders under “When you import past orders, the following rules will apply:”
- If you want to limit the period of import past orders, click the input box and choose a start date from the calendar. If you keep the input box empty, all orders starting from your store launch date will be imported.
- Click “Continue” and confirm to start import past orders.
- You will receive a confirmation email when we are finished with the import. You can review the summary of the import and download a detailed CSV report from our merchant console. you will receive an email